Tuesday, December 2, 2014

All I want for Christmas, are 14 silly little things... [Part 2]


5. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer - Available Online {$24} 

If you haven't heard about this highlighter, you must have been living under a rock. A really big rock. This one has been on the lips of literally every beauty guru and blogger around. Unfortunately it's not available in South Africa, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that hashtagawesome.co.za will bring it to our shores soon.

6. Hisense 50" Full HD Led TV - Game {R6999}

Yes, I know, that's quite a pricey gift to ask for as a Christmas gift. To be honest, I'm promising this one for myself. I've been working a vacation job for the past month or so, and will buy myself a brand new tellie as soon as I saved up enough. I'm still rocking one of those old school, box TV's, which has reached its sell-by date a looooong time ago. It's time for an upgrade.

7. Fashion Faux Fur Snow Bear Cushion - @home {R171}

I saw these the other day in store and I just knew I had to have them. I'm planning on adding them to my current bedroom decor. Fluffy, white scatter cushions anyone? I'll take two! ✌️ 

8. Vanilla Brulee Treat Box - The Body Shop {R100} 

Two of my favourite things combined into one - The Body Shop and vanilla. A vanilla lover's dream come true! This gift set includes a vanilla scented body butter and shower gel. Not only will I have some seriously soft skin, I'll smell heavenly too. I might just have to stock up  on this one, as the Vanilla Brulee line is limited edition.

9. Large Aluminium Black Cosmetic Case  - Clicks {R239}

My current makeup travel bag is getting a wee bit too small. While my makeup collection grew, my makeup bag got left behind. Then this cosmetic case came along. The matte black finish adds a luxurious look to the case, while the metal casing will protect my makeup brushes and all my other cosmetic goodies.


...To be continued




No comments:

Post a Comment