Tuesday, December 2, 2014

All I want for Christmas, are 14 silly little things... [Part 1]


Hi there everyone!

I hope the first 2 days of the week treated you well. To be honest, my day took f-o-r-e-v-e-r to pass. Luckily Tuesday is almost done and we're close to the middle of the week. I'm currently relaxing infront of the tellie, drinking a good 'ol cup of joe. Perfect time to do some blogging.

Since today is already the 2nd of December, it's probably a good time to compile my Christmas wishlist, right?

This year I have 14 things on my list. 14 things I really, REALLY want. I'll probably only get half of them, but a girl can dream... ☺️



1. Bulb Glass Table Lamp Base - Mr Price Home {R499.99}

If you've read my blog posts lately, you'll know I'm moving to Cape Town at the end of this year. A new apartment needs new decor. This glass lamp is just so elegant and classy, who wouldn't want it?

2. PU Ostrich Drum Medium Lamp Shade - Mr Price Home {R179.99}

To go with my classy new glass lamp base, obviously... 

3. Nume Titan 3 Curling Wand - Available Online {$250} 

If you follow any youtube beauty guru, you've heard about this one! The tool comes with 3 sizes of curling wands -19mm, 25mm and 32mm and is available in black, pink, purple and turquoise. Obviously I want the pink one. Nume doesn't ship to South Africa at the moment (yes I know, let's just take a moment and be sad ), but hopefully they will in the near future. In the mean time, you can buy it off eBay or wantitall.co.za.

4. Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio Capsule Coffee Machine - Available on Takealot.com {R1799}

This one is all my uncle and aunt's fault. They have a machine similar to this one, and I've fallen completely in love with this bad boy. You can have a perfectly brewed cup of coffee in under a minute. Capsules for cappuccino, caramel latte, vanilla latte and even milo are available. I'm sold!


... To be continued







No comments:

Post a Comment