Friday, November 21, 2014

November Movember

In the spirit of Movember, I've hunted down anything and everything moustache related. I just love that stores really get into the whole Movember thing and stock all kinds of fun and quirky items. So here are some of the things I've hunted down on the web, and if I must say so myself, I'm actually pretty proud!


Clockwise from the top left:
Moustache Earphone R149 from Takealot.com (buy it here)
Medium Storage Tin R199.99 from Mr Price Home (buy it here)
Moustache Hanging Bag R150 from Clicks
Love to Bake Chocolate Mould R39.95 from Clicks



Clockwise from the top:
Moustache Door Mat R495 from yuppiegadgets.com (buy it here)
Printed Movember Scatter Cushion R119.99 from Mr Price Home (buy it here)
Printed Moustache Cushion Cover R49.99 from SheetStreet (buy it here)


I think we're covered for the next year or three.


Kisses, L

No comments:

Post a Comment