Wednesday, November 19, 2014

[Wishing Wednesday]



For my first ever Wishing Wednesday post, I'm wishing for decor items. As I'm almost graduating from university and moving to Cape Town in the next month or so, I'm in desperate need of some new decor. I'm very excited to move into my new apartment (which I'm still searching for haha!) and unleash the inner interior decorator in me. 

I just love these black and white items! Not only will they make a statement, but goes with any colour I want to match it with.

1. Printed Cabana Stripe R119.99 Mr Price Home (you can buy it here)
2. Chevron Cushion R89.99 Sheet Street (you can buy it here)
3. Be In The Moment Cushion R229.00 @home (you can buy it here)
4. Tweedle Weave Pouffe R199.99 Mr Price Home (you can buy it here)

Happy shopping and have a lovely week! I'm off to go study

Kisses, L

No comments:

Post a Comment